Monday, July 13, 2009

Still basic

Still basic, but they don't think it's amniotic fluid. Apparently, I have some sort of infection so they gave me a prescription for a gel to treat bacterial vaginosis, even though they aren't sure if that's what I have... Ugh-I hate to put chemicals in my body on what feels like a whim, but apparently infections are bad for women (duh) and worse for pregnant gals. I'll go back on Friday for more tests and samples. Thanks for your kind words of encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. i have to say that in my experience, a lot of, um, moisture, okay an extreme amount, is pretty normal. many friends have confided the same. this combined with the fact that i sweat more during pregnancy and i leak when i sneeze since i never did my kegels after piper means i'm practically never dry. lovely, eh?

    ReplyDelete