Thursday, January 22, 2009

a little game

I have a little game for you to play. I'll describe something and you tell me what it is. Ready? Here goes: 

1. A sensation in your abdomen similar to being kicked by a mule. A very angry and strong mule.

2. Wiping down my phone with an alcohol pad after a VERY sick colleague handled it. (Not right in front of her..gheesh)

3. Crying when I drew blood after a Gonal-F shot because I was afraid the dose I had so carefully injected ended up oozing out of me in the aforementioned blood.

Scroll down for the answers.














1. Repronox!
2. Neurotic.
3. Really neurotic. I called my nurse friend on this one. Luckily I have her for all of my really stupid and embarrassing questions.

Thanks for playing! I have to keep laughing at myself, as do we all.

1 comment:

  1. Found you on cyclesista - good luck and thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete